Indoor Hdtv Aerial,hd Digital Aerial Paper Thin Hdtv Antenna, 50+ Miles Range Freeview Indoor Tv Aerial With 16.5ft Long Cable, Advanced Amplifier Booster For Digital And Analog Tv Signals (black) By Xboze
3 Necessary Conditions of the TV Antenna
1. There has open Digital Signal in your local area.
2. Your Television has offer digital function.
3. When you connect it, please choose "digital signal" to search channel.
1. Please search relevant information on the internet to find out if there is any signal tower surround and how far away from you, also the possible channels that your areas could receive, if your area is far away from signal tower more than 50 miles, we advice you do not buy our product.
2. Run 'channel scan' wherever the aerial is moved, place the antenna near windows for best results.
3. If your TV without built-in tuner, a Set Top Box is needed to pull in HDTV / TV signals.
4. The signal strength is up to many factors, including the distance to the TV towers, terrain, obstacles, weather etc.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains,etc, will reduce effective range.
5. Keep the tv antenna away from the sources of interference, keep tv antenna away from those big power consumption devices, such as air conditioner, elevator, hair dryer and microwave oven etc.
â˜… TV Aerial Installation:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner. (Whether it's installed or not, it depends on the port of your TV or Set-top Box.)
Step 2: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to 'Antenna' or 'Air'. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV's setup menu, set TV to ""scan"" for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
â˜… Package Contents
HDTV Antenna (with Inline Amplifiler and 16.5FT Cable) x 1
USB Power Cable x 1
3M Stickers x 2
IEC Connector x 1
User Manual x 1
ã€Freeview TV Channelsã€‘It makes you getting the free HD channels in 50 miles range without paying expensive cable TV subscriptions or satellite fees any more. Get free HD live programs and enjoy more TV fun, like BBC, ITV, CHANNEL 4, Channel 5 and more.
ã€1080p HD Showsã€‘Working Frequency: VHF170~240MHz,UHF 470~860MHz. Strong signal reception! Enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows, support video format 720p, 1080i, 1080p | ATSC.
ã€Advanced Ampliferã€‘There is a selection switch on the amplifier. Choose 'Short Range' (35 Miles) for TV tower within 35miles away. Choose 'Long Range' (50 Miles) for TV tower over 35miles away. It can help you receive more HDTV channels.
ã€Paper-thin Designã€‘0.6mm ultra-thin design makes indoor HDTV aerial easier to hide it behind the TV, or place on anywhere including table, wall, window glass (recommended), etc.
ã€Easy to Useã€‘Fast and easy to set up with 3 steps -- Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
- Model : JD015-HD005
- Size : Black
- Color : Black
- ean : 6530337874189
- ref/mpn : JD015-HD005
We Also Recommend
New Full Hd Freeview Set Top Box Receiver Digi Box Digital Tv Tuner Sd + Usb Hd Recorder Hdmi Or Scart Connections (iview Hd Silver) By Iview Hd
Iphone Cable ( 5 Pack 1.8m )long Lightning Charger Cable To Usb Sync Charging Cord For Apple Iphone 7 6 6s Plus 5c 5s 5 Se Ipad Mini/air Ipod Nano By Smallelectric
5m Kettle Lead - Iec (c13) To Uk Mains (3 Pin) Cable - 13a (amp) - Moulded - Black Coloured - Approve By A.s.t.a - N14587 By World Of Data
(3.29 Ft.) 1m Hdmi 90Â° Angle Cable - Compatible With Hdmi 2.0 / 1.4 - Uhd 4k Hdr 3d 1080p 2160p Arc - High Speed With Ethernet - By Deleycon